INTERLUDE: Bloody Night, by Revan-sama

Author: Revan-sama.
From: Dragon age.
Disclaimer: doctorwho173 own the characters Kyle Mallory and Lindy.

You can't see my feelings anymore.
You can't hear the sound of my heart anymore.
Your touch is out of my reach.
The taste of your kiss is beyond my wildest dreams.
Your smell of flowers is replaced with the smell of blood.

-Bloody night-

His first memory was emptiness.

He saw her lying there, her clothes filled with blood.

He never liked blood on her, even if it was just a little cut or an incident.

It didn't matter, he just hated that awful red substance on her. It didn't suit her.

When he told her that, she said with a cute small laugh that he was just being silly.

His second memory was of her.

He loved her soft, pink and pure lips, fixated on how they moved, pursed, and flitted in her many expressions. Her very being had Kyle in a different world, free to live.

And now all of this was gone.

Everything was replaced by despair...and most of all:
Hate.

He had been filled with a hateful feeling so raw it pained just as it satisfied, so great it consumed him.

He wanted nothing more than murdering that selfish arrogant noble bastard, to make him suffer even more than what she suffered.

He fell on his knees, he took her small bloody hand in his.

"By the maker, I'm sorry I came too late."

As tears were wetting his cheeks, he wanted nothing more than hearing her calling his name.

But...

No more she would call his name.

No more she would smile again.

(Her gentle smile.)

"Lindy..."

(Her gentle strength.)

"I..."

(So precious, so very precious that nothing else matters.)

"I will avenge you!"

Until that day, when I met you 'the one I want to protect'

Rather than wait for that wonderful finale, I'll have to crush my current enemy.

The one who took your life.

End